If you are in the customer service business, then you should be aware of these three equations:
- Customer frustration : Service Delivery < Customer Expectation
- Customer satisfaction: Service Delivery = Customer Expectation
- Customer delight : Service Delivery > Customer Expectation
- Customers get frustrated when you promise more than what you can deliver. So, do not over-promise.
- Customers are generally satisfied when you deliver what you had promised. But, you are only doing what is expected of you - nothing exciting.
- However, customers are delighted when you deliver beyond what they were expecting.
Aim for Customer delight!
Post a Comment
Please post your comment here -->